Sunday, March 2, 2008

This Cat sees in almost black & White


I call it Almost Black & White Photography.

Lately I've noticed a trend in the way my final prints seem to always end up. I guess you could sort of say this is turning out to be my trademark in photography of sorts.

I photograph what pleases me when it comes to my photos, unless of course it's for a client. Then it goes without saying that the customer has the last say. I think what pleases me the most is the fact that almost all of my work is done for the pleasure of the person that is given the photographs in the end. After all it is still my hobby at this point and one I am growing to love more each day.

I was staying with a friend in Cozumel about 3 years ago and noticed this cat that kept hanging around our door. Not for our company but for the chance to salivate over the pigeon that seemed to always be perched just out of her reach on an A/C unit nearby. She was a very beautiful Tabby Point Siamese with only one thing in mind.....that darned pigeon.

No comments: