Sunday, November 16, 2008

Am I Difficult?

I must be.....seems I do most things the hard way. I want to adopt a cat. Not so hard. Go to the want ads, look under pets, find free kittens to good home ad ...call number...pick up kitten. I tried that and it fell through. Next I went to the local animal shelter to try to adopt one of 52 bengal cats that had been rescued from a horrible place. That fell through. I really thought this was a simple process.


So now I will try something that is more of a challenge and see what happens. I am going to get in touch with a friend in Cancun Mexico that is involved in a local animal rescue called RAP. I will see what is involved in rescuing a Lean Mean Mexican Meowing Mousing Machine LM5 for short. I know she will find me a lovely purring LM5 because Cancun is teeming with unwanted cats and dogs. I trust her judgement completely and besides, I'm always up for a challenge.
So my man asks me if this short haired Mexican cats fur will be longer up here in the great white north (Wink) so I told him no, but he would now have to learn some basic Spanish. Words that he would normally say to a cat. I think he still might be mulling that one over in his head.

....Como se dice.....here kitty kitty?.....

No comments: