Sunday, February 24, 2008

Here goes nothing!

Well I finally broke down and created my very own blog. Ya.... ok, so I'm a slow starter, but at least I now have one. I'm further along with this than my website that I registered 2 years ago. More on that later.
So, what to blog about..... rants, bitching, amusing experiences or all of the above. All of the above, I think at least for now.

I'm still in my comfy pink flannels and it's now 4pm. WHO CARES! as long as no one rings the doorbell, my secret is safe from the rest of the world . After all, who in their right mind would be reading this anyways, right? and if you are reading this then you are most certainly not going to be ringing my doorbell any time in the next few hours.

I really should be preparing some photographs for submission to the local camera club that I belong to, or at least something to post here as a test shot. By the way, my photo at the top of my blog is a panoramic shot of my hometown here in southern Ontario. I took a total of about 9 shots and then worked some magic in CS3 and came up with this as the finished product.

Focus..... I need to focus.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging universe Cat! Glad to see you are going for it. Hope you will tell us more about your camera club!

Cdn Cat said...

Thanks Rivergirl! You are partly to blame for this ...ja ja ja